A lot of time can be wasted wandering around the gym from machine to machine, wondering what you should do next. Cut down on waste by planning your training before you walk into the gym. Your workout plan will vary based on your goals. Perhaps you want to build muscle, so you may set weight PR’s (personal records) to lift heavier for less reps. Or maybe you’re striving to reach a new 5k running PR, so you set a new time goal each run. I like to set my weekly workouts up by muscle groups. For example, I aim for 2 lower body days, 2 upper body days and 1 freebie (whatever I’m feeling, whether that’s in or out of the gym!). I always write out my workout before stepping foot into the gym so I don’t waste time and know exactly what I’m there to do.
- Put your workouts in your calendar so it’s scheduled ahead of time
- Check out one of our pick up locations for personal training or group training! (PS – you get a discount!!)
- Utilize free resources like https://www.bodybuilding.com/ to organize a workout plan specific to your goals!
- Hire a personal trainer to organize a plan train you through it
- Use a meal prep company to take care of your cooking, cleaning and nutrition! (Abs start in the kitchen!)
May 16, 2017
May 30, 2017
May 30, 2017
June 6, 2017