Join Our 8-Week Holiday Challenge!

Holiday Challenge

With the holiday season upon us, it’s easy to let yourself go. Avoid the January guilt by joining us on the 80/20 holiday challenge!

The average American eats 21 meals per week (3 meals a day, 7 days a week). When it comes to eating healthy, we often think the key to success is to forbid all “unhealthy” foods. Reality is, restricting yourself from food can lead to a downward spiral. At Superfit Foods, we preach a healthy balance. There is life-altering value in nourishing your body with healthy, nutritious foods. However, we’re all human and want to indulge in some wine and chocolate on a Saturday night.

The 80/20 rule is a balanced approach to healthy eating that incorporates moderation. This rule can be applied to many aspects of your life, but in this case: dieting.

Oscar Wilde once said, “Everything in moderation, including moderation” and we couldn’t agree more! Let’s be honest here, who can eat super clean 100% of the time? Depriving yourself of all the desired American treats simply isn’t realistic. We all enjoy (and deserve) an indulgence…in moderation of course!

The 80/20 rule is not a “fad diet” or tool for weight loss, rather a lifestyle. The practice is to make healthy eating choices 80% of the time, while letting yourself indulge the other 20%. Following this rule, you’ll sustain healthy eating habits long-term, making it easier for you to achieve and sustain your health and fitness goals.

The 5 Easiest Ways to Start Today

  1. Do the math

Assuming you are like most Americans and eat 21 meals a week, that would mean 17 of those should be healthy and you would be allowed 4 “cheat” meals.

  1. Skip the work

Let us make the 80% effortless and delicious for you. Upgrade to 17 meals this week. We’ll handle the time-consuming part of meal prep: shopping, cooking, cleaning. All you have to do is heat and eat…sweet trade, right? OH, and you can 100% customize your meals to your taste preferences. We want eating healthy to be cool, tasty and mindless for you.

  1. Don’t sleep on snacks

If you have a sweet tooth like us, we also offer healthy Snacks that you can add to your order. We like to refer to these as “sweets without the cheat.” Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Cookies, Fruity Pebble Protein Doughnuts, Protein Blueberry Muffins and more!

  1. Don’t sweat the small stuff

If you end up eating 5 or 6 “cheat” meals one week, it’s not the end of the world. Move forward and remind yourself you’re making the effort to better yourself!

  1. Create accountability

95% of people succeed at reaching their goals when they have an accountability partner! Need more accountability? Check out our locations page for some awesome fitness spots in your area!


Did you read through this whole blog and realize you’re not already a client?

Let us cook for you this holiday season so you can jump start your 2019 goals in the most effortless way possible. Use code: MEALDEAL for 11% off your first week. Order now!